How do you find the branded product that’s right for you?
We don't need much to go on, but a few things will help us choose the perfect promotional item for you. Here's a short list:
- Who? ...are you targeting?
- What? ...is the age group? ...has been used in the past? ...is the event theme? ...is your budget for the item?
- Why? Will it be a gift? A presentation tool? A media kit enclosure? A party favor? A uniform?
- Where? ...is the event? Do we need to drop ship directly there?
- When? ...do you need the item(s)?
- How? ...do you plan to use your item? ...many do you need?
- Do you have artwork for your item?
- Do you already have something in mind?
Once I’ve chosen my item, how soon will I receive it?
We try to deliver your promotional products as quickly as possible so that you can start using them. Here's how our process will work:
- We determine your needs and all order details.
- We collect your artwork.
- We share several options, illustrated with your artwork, time permitting.
- We provide price points at different quantities - the more you buy, the cheaper the per-unit cost will be - "handsomely priced".
- You choose the item and quantity you want.
- We provide a complete estimate of the cost of producing the item.
- Once we have your approval, we submit a purchase order to our vendor for creation of your custom gifts.
- We provide you with an estimated time of arrival and the method of delivery from the vendor.
- You receive your items at your place of business or other designated drop-ship location and start using them.
Are there any extra charges I need to know about?
At Grand Ideas, we provide you with a complete estimate of all charges before starting any work. The following options usually add to the cost of your item:
- Intricate artwork.
- More than 1 Imprint color.
- Cut-outs or dies for stamping/de-bossing.
- Order quantities that are below the minimum order amount.
- Die-casting of custom metals
Where possible, we will give you options to avoid extra charges.
Contact us today to help you develop something innovative. creative. unique.
© 2013 grand ideas,
inc. | PPAI#262954